The Whatif Monster Chapter Book Series: A New Friend for Jonathan James HARDBACK
This product is currently sold out.
Signed Hardback - Please add a note if you want personalization
Jonathan James wants to make friends with Sam, the coolest and bravest girl in class, but he is too scared that she won't like him. With the help of his furry green friend, the Whatif Monster and a clever game that helps them concentrate on all the good and wonderful what ifs, we find out if Jonathan James is brave enough to overcome his fears and make a new friend.
Perfect for the new reader to help build confidence in their reading skills as well as to help young ones navigate the worries both big and small in life. Type set in a dyslexic-friendly font.
- Books will release on the first of each month beginning Dec. 2019
- All titles available in English and Spanish
- Books type-set in dyslexic-friendly font
- Illustrations on every other page to break up large sections of text
- Available in hardback, paperback, and digital
- Perfect as a read aloud or for the newly independent reader
- Tests at second-grade reading level on the Lexile Level Analyzer
If you are a RETAILER interested in carrying Cordelia and the Whale you can order directly through Ingram Book Company. or directly from me - contact me at michelle@MNScreative.com
If you are a LIBRARY interested in carrying Cordelia and the Whale you can order directly through Ingram Book Company. or directly from me - contact me at michelle@MNScreative.com
Age Range: 3 - 8 years
Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2
Series: The Whatif Monster Chapter Books (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 44 pages
- Publisher: Mns Creative LLC; A New Friend for Jonathan James ed. edition (November 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1732694249
- ISBN-13: 978-1732694248
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces